- Proceed paying the required registration and other applicable conference fees using the Payment Systems (Credit Card/Bank Wire Transfer) described below.
- For participants who want to pay by Bank Wire Transfer, please send your payment As Soon As Possible as it take some time to process the payment. Your payment should be received by us on or before July 18th, 2014. Bank wire transfer and other related fees will be paid by the registrant.
- For participants who want to pay by Credit Card, there will be an additional charge of 2% to be added to the amount evaluated by the RegOnline system during registration.
- Please be reminded that the deadline of payment for Authors’ registration and other applicable conference fees is on or before July 18th, 2014. Failure to pay the required amount on this date will result in the exclusion of the paper(s) from the conference proceedings.
- If you want to register for the conference, you must sign in the system with a password that you should save and remember, as that password will enable you to edit your registration and make all the necessary changes until 20 September. After that date, all changes must be emailed to the Conference Technical Secretariat email@example.com and we will give you the assistance you may need.
- Should you forget your password, please introduce your email address and the system will send you a new one.
To proceed to the registration online system, please press the button below:
CW’2014 regular conference fees cover:
- attendance of conference delegates to all sessions of the conference
- conference material
- a copy of the conference proceedings
- all conference lunches
- coffee breaks
- Welcome Reception at Magdalena Palace (Sunday 5 October)
- Gala Dinner at the Casino del Sardinero (including artistic performance)
- Half-Day Conference Tour
registration (Until 18 July)
registration (After 18 July)
|Regular (EG Member) **||510€||550€||590€|
|Student (Full) *||360€||370€||380€|
|Student (Only Attendance) ***||50€||55€||60€|
All amounts are in Euros.
*Regular and student (full) registration include full access to all activities of the conference: all sessions, proceedings, meals, coffee breaks, welcome reception, conference tour and the Gala dinner. However, to be included in the conference proceedings and special journal issues, each paper needs a unique regular (non-student) registration. Student-Full registration requires a written proof of student status, such as the student ID card.
**Eurographics member (a written proof of your membership and your Eurographics membership number will be required).
***Student (Only Attendance) registration only includes attendance to the conference sessions. Student (Only Attendance) registration requires a written proof of student status, such as the student ID card.
Second Paper applies when a single delegate registers for more than one paper. In this case, a reduced rate is applied for additional papers in addition to the regular registration.
PLEASE NOTE: At least one author of each accepted paper (full/short/poster) has to pay registration fee no later than July 18, 2014. For each full/short paper, the author should pay regular registration fee, even if he or she is a student.
By Credit Card (On-Line). Payments made by credit card system have to be charged an additional fee of 2% of the total amount.
By wire transfer. Reference: Name and Surname + CW 2014.
Bank: BANCO DE SANTANDER
Swift Code: BSCH ESMM.
IBAN Number: ES76 0049 5400 4421 1617 3443
Beneficiary: AFID CONGRESOS S.L.
Address: Paseo Pereda, 9- 39004 Santander
All cancellations should be made in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations made prior to 20 September will carry a 50 € charge. No refund will be given for cancellations made after that date.
The online registration system also allows you to book a hotel room of your choice among those blocked for the conference. Please, go to the Hotels link to get information about the hotels and rooms and make your choice. Once it is decided, yo can go to the online registration to book your room.
Payment for accommodation is made by yourself upon departure from the hotel. A card number is, however, required in order to guarantee and secure reservation. No charges will be made to the card at this point.